ABOUT THIS POLICY
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information, either directly from you or automatically through you use of our website:
- Your name
- Your contact information including your email address
- Your demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
In particular, we collect the information and use it for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping and analysing the use of our website
- To improve our website, products and services
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- For market research purposes, we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- To customise our website according to your interests
We retain this personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations.
We may send your personal data to countries whose data protection laws may not be as extensive as those in the European Economic Area (EEA). However, we have taken appropriate steps to ensure that the level of protection for the processing carried out in such countries is the same as that within the EEA. If your personal data is transferred from within the EEA to a jurisdiction outside the EEA, it will be done under a data transfer agreement, giving the required protection to your personal data under EU and other EEA countries data protection laws.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure and have adopted security measures in-line with applicable data protection law.
To preserve the integrity of your personal data and prevent data loss and unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorised alteration and destruction.